Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Dear Mika, I did house in their diet, and as costs .. depends what kind of house you want. As mater


In this post I will summarize all partial costs to reflect the total amount invested. Casco: types of people Concrete: 30.000 lei Brick: 17,000 lei Iron: 15,000 lei Boards: 11.000 lei workmanship: 23,000 lei Total (in red): 96,000 lei Utilities: Electric installation: Water and sanitation 3,000 lei 1.000 lei Total (utilities): 4,000 lei lime wood doors Interior finishes: types of people Oak Stairs 6,500 lei: 6.500 lei Attic: 2,200 lei Sapa: 1,600 lei + lime plaster plaster + + + ceramic tiles: 30.000 lei heating and sanitary installation: 17.000 lei Total (interior): 64,000 lei External types of people finishes: PVC windows and doors: 15.000 lei exterior plaster: types of people 4,000 lei Insulation: Decorative plaster 8,000 lei 6,000 lei Chimney: types of people 2,000 lei roof: 11.000 lei Total (external): 46,000 lei Total house ready: ~ 210,000 lei is possible that the final amount types of people not accurately types of people reflect costs due to exchange rate movements in the prices of materials during construction, or unintentional omission of costs, but it is a measure close to the actual value. Whole house ready (in Euro): ~ 60,000 Euro
Congratulations on this article! The information and details types of people provided to us le`ati m`au considerably helped to make me a good idea about how can I do. We are still at the stage of decision, ie decided ne`am just about building a house by himself (this after we have wedding next year). We have land and want to make a loan of 60,000 euros for the construction of the house itself. I would still ask for a few details that interests me: how many square meters is your house? is completed? if so, what amount v`a completely gone (including finishing, final renderings)? We hope that you will help me answer this question, thank you in advance and congratulations for all you proof! Reply Delete
Hi Juliana, I'm glad that your information was useful, it was also the view :). And we have searched many of these information before you start house, and I have not really found it all, and then I said to give a helping hand through this blog. The house is not yet ready, we currently suspended work, but we hope to continue soon. We then return with other information, hopefully useful. Regarding the size of the house, the house is 8.5 mx 10 m, underground garage, ground floor and attic floor. I'll post some pictures types of people as soon as the house plan. And we hope to get everything on the euro 50-60000 with all finishes. Reply Delete
I noticed that the work continued :) we can keep you informed as prices have 'entered' the house! Interesting to see a house with dimensions 8.5x10m level (+ garage and terrace types of people of 30sqm) on how the costs will go step by step. Reply Delete
It seems that our plans were given little upside, though all I had read that a house "red" means about half of the total cost of a house "turnkey", it seems that the ratio is about 40% red, 60% finishing. Of course, matters a lot in finishing materials are used. We did not want to risk not neparat I used the cheapest materials. So the new estimate is that a house cost us somewhere types of people in the euro 60-70000. Still not ready, so I'll try to update the site often. Good luck built! Reply Delete
Hi, I land at the Royal and I try to make a home but do not know about how much would it cost. I try to find the cheapest option but it seems that under 50,000 Euro is not possible however I would like. How did you do it in propiu regime or a company. What is (wood, brick, bca ?. Give me some advice if you or rather any information you can give me. Thanks! Reply Delete
Dear Mika, I did house in their diet, and as costs .. depends what kind of house you want. As material prices, I think now are cheaper anyway brick, iron, cement, concrete as 1-2 years ago. I honestly do not know what I could give that to leave the house cheaper (and trust us that we always tried to get always offer materials). Perhaps the finish, but that you already each. For example we were plastered interior and exterior walls (as to move because it was built brick were not exactly straight, so pay attention to the craftsmen!). From what I've seen, AAC is built much as no longer types of people necessary plaster, plaster coat can be applied directly. Also, due to the heating system types of people pipes bringing the hoe, had to pour a layer thick enough to dig, which can be eliminated by installing the pipe surface and replaced only with a leveling compound (of course, if the slab cast is relatively right). Another place where you can cut costs are tiles, flooring, interior stairs, interior doors, exterior doors and windows, though not the hair, are quite expensive (us cost us all these

No comments:

Post a Comment