Saturday, October 18, 2014

Tuesday should Randi and I early in school (not because we had the great pleasure). We ate breakfas


So now it should be the last time I write on this blog. At least for this game (Christian and mother, I know that I have said that I will not go again, but you never know.;) And then this blog might get used again).
Last I was still working on the second last week of uni. Sundays and Mondays (4-5. August) was used to write on my last pass. The delivery went out that I was to write a four page description of a fictional project that I wanted money. I had come on a project where I should try to expose cancer cells to the immune system (this is the very short and understandable explanation.;)) But it was a lot of writing on.
Randi, Line, Jane, the boys and a lot of other home completed their exams, and thereby gini coefficient one of their subjects, on Monday night. gini coefficient I met with them after their graduation, and we walked towards Grafton Street bar to celebrate with a beer. Virtually all gathered! It was actually a little interesting when you consider how many we are. I said goodbye to everyone, but this time it's thankfully not "too good". See you're all at some time back home in Denmark. :) Meen, yet it was quite strange, because some of us do not have several hours with each other anymore.
Tuesday should Randi and I early in school (not because we had the great pleasure). We ate breakfast together all three, then line should go from Washington state to see the place where she had studied last she was here. Randi and I went to class, I was probably not fully aware during the hour when ladies Randi woke me once with his elbow. ;) For lunch we met with Line, which was packed and ready to going to the airport. We ate at a fairly large, but incredibly cozy Mexican restaurant, after which the line was followed down to Harvard Square to say goodbye to her. Was strange to say goodbye (even though it was only for a few days) and go only Randi and I returned to the apartment. When we got home it stood at more homework (incredibly boring) and dinner the first time outside line.
The day after I made even more at my job, then I let Randi be home when I was going to hours. It was my last time in the subjects where we talked about some incredibly interesting topics in systems biology. We ended up getting taken a single picture outside Severs Hall. :) Then stood on a dull evening with even more writing assignments for both me and Randi.
Thursday (d. Aug. 8) was last hours at Harvard University! Breaking! So it stood for "summer vacation", or no, did not. We would rather just have written our respective tasks finished gini coefficient before we could call something for the holiday. Practice. In the afternoon read Randi min through as I read her through. We delivered just before dinner! DONE !!!! And so it stood on movie night with popcorn. :) Nice relaxing!
The following day we could sleep late, so none of us had set our alarm clock. But guess what we were woken up by? The fire alarm for the fifth time this week! (They check the fire alarms in the building, so it should run every 40 minutes from 9-15 every day. Is not it lovely?) Well, we came as dressed and was just out of the building! We went to Cambridge around gini coefficient Harvard and was otherwise in all the cute shops we had not been in yet. Unfortunately, it was raining cats, so when we finally got home, I was soaked. Which may be a sign that I need me a new raincoat! We spent the evening playing cards and otherwise just relax. Good and well deserved. ;)
Saturday (August 10) took Randi and I went to Boston town. :) We had of course a whole lot of things we still need to see downtown gini coefficient Boston. After that had gone very short, we ended up in a shop where I bought a shirt and then into the next where both Randi and I bought gini coefficient a pair of shoes (one even). So I ended up almost having a completely different set of clothes on than when I walked out the door in the morning. ;) We went into the Public Library, and when Americans want to do something great striking, they do it too! Was indeed a nice building. Both inside and out. But such is the course. ;)
Randi has since Duck Tour talked about Max Brenner and their chocolates. So shall we also matter. ;) Mmh, chocolate! Was really good! : D And the day also had to be connected by taking on the "famous" Mike's Pastry, where we each got a cupcake each. ;) Not a dry eye. Haha
So we arranged for cleaning Sunday! There was washed up, washed clothes, dusted and vacuumed and much more. The apartment was simply shining gini coefficient clean! (A lot more shiny than when we arrived). There was also packed part. And that was pretty much our Sunday. ;)
Monday (d. 12) was again in the holiday characters. Randi and I went to the Logan Airport in Boston once again, this time against Washington DC. : D We were supposed to meet with Jane and her friend Meredith gini coefficient later in the day, but they were e

No comments:

Post a Comment