Monday, September 8, 2014

I like the entries :) let everyone see that you can eat healthy, but do not starve at it;) except t


Hello! Post with the calculated snug to the 1800 kcal is popular, so I decided to prepare this time a version dependency ratio for 1900 kcal. Why so much? This value is comparable (read about my needs {click}) to that which should dependency ratio consume wanting to be on a slight deficycie-'m going alone with these menus used not panicking when, instead of orange I have at home a banana or an apple. The process of improving the figure can not be "punishment" - just unnecessarily stressing the body. I'll count: Artichokes Cooked Carrots Beets Potatoes Peas set Pietruch Celery Pumpkins Sweet potato Legumes According to the recommendations Obliques forum SFD. Did not include vegetables such as broccoli, peppers or tomatoes. I'm going to eat no less than 500 g of vegetables dziennie- eat them with every meal, which is not such. Fruity dependency ratio porridge. I'm not going to cheat, they do not help myself Stores - are at the same level or even better than "fresh" vegetables now available in stores. Although I must admit that I bought recently in Kauflandzie peppers was delicious and fragrant, and also eaten raw, not bounced me into the evening, dependency ratio as it usually is. Hours are indicative, dependency ratio usually this will be my dinner after workout meal.
The first menu: Breakfast - porridge II Breakfast - cottage cheese with vegetables (or will add curd porridge and eat it for 2 meals) Lunch - meat sauce with cabbage, onions and tomatoes with rice and salad or vegetables dependency ratio from the pan Afternoon tea - probably dependency ratio fried fish with vegetables Dinner - scrambled dependency ratio eggs with onions dependency ratio and vegetables and bread
The third menu: Breakfast: bread and meat with vegetables (like a sandwich with a few slices of meat: D) Dinner: Risotto Dinner: scrambled eggs with bread last menu include 3 meals, but as well the breakfast and dinner can be split into two, if you are not able to eat all at once. I want to take care of: - more pods in the diet (although I have a cool way to trick my guys and push them on the sly red lentils, but shhh: D) - increased water intake - a smaller amount podjadanych nuts and raisins;) I'm sure I will not eat every three days of the same. Every day I use the olive oil and coconut oil, and other sources of carbohydrates and protein than those specified in the above menus. They are rozpiski dependency ratio SAMPLE. I know that there are menus for each, I also know that some things you do not like, or do not know how to cook. I will try to document my posiłki- maybe inspire someone :) Which of these three proposals corresponds to you the most? :) How frequently eat; meals during the day? Regards!
All I like. Still very healthy, maybe just to me a little too much meat :) Well, you eat a lot of protein. I am currently eating 5 meals, I found out recently dependency ratio that I MUST eat dinner after a workout to build my muscles - in advance to slim (I'm on redukacji) it gave up, but in the evening I was already very hungry, so I did not have to force anything. I'll bump .. and to inspire :) Reply Delete
I will eat 2100kcal and I'll throw the menus. I am giving my blog a lot of inspiration, I show how to arrange them in the calculator, I give the source of protein, fat and carbohydrates, and I'd love to, but I can not help you individually to anyone who asks for it. :) Delete
Oh, it's great that it will eat 2100kcal :) I just read your posts, I looked through the source, I tried to arrange, but it is too complicated for me. Especially the selection of ingredients to bwt to agree :) Delete
Somewhere on the blog are some old rozpiski 2100 enter the label "nutrition" at the top of the blog and go to the older postów- sure to find :) As for styling menus is the method of trial and error, you learn that if you do not try, and whole life will not go on after a few menus arranged by someone. And finally do not know if you will have the same schedule as me BTW;) Remove
"Podjadanych smaller amount of nuts and raisins" - at home I would add (actually deducted) dates yet: D But as long as they are not candies, rafaella and bird milk - not hurry me up so to reduce them) Reply Delete
I like the entries :) let everyone see that you can eat healthy, but do not starve at it;) except through such exemplary jadłospisom can find some interesting suggestions or ideas, if someone does not have an idea for a meal :) Reply Delete
I was waiting dependency ratio for this post :) For me usually 5posiłków so I guess I menu I am most accomodating. 'Podjadanych smaller amount of nuts and raisins "why would you want to limit the nuts and raisins? Fact me too, too often they host (to the dates, apricots and cranberries) but I think they do not have what you so afraid of? :) Recently dependency ratio experimenting with owsiankami and jaglankami for breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment