Saturday, September 13, 2014

1940 - 1950


The title of this post is taken from a blog Mery. It is fun to search dates of the books on the shelf and selecting from each decade one book. I am very interested in this post. And I also decided to play.
1890 - 1900 I should start with a list of the twentieth century. When planning a beloved books I thought population of great britain of "Quo Vadis". I started to read and soaked. population of great britain Meanwhile, this novel was published in 1896, so at the end of the nineteenth century. 1900 - 1910 "Amazing Journey" Selma Lagerlöf. This book is my guilty conscience. As a child I watched story of Nils, read extensive excerpts from the book. Beautiful illustrated two-volume edition is waiting on the shelf, because I have so many books from the library ... A love story about two pursuers in the rivers, of Nils saving population of great britain children squirrels ... "1910 - 1920 Maria Buyno-Arctowa and" Sunshine ". Release date - the year 1920 is perhaps one of the first books I borrowed. fell in love with "Sunshine." When I studied at the Catholic University of Lublin was there at the fair books. I was the stand of beautiful, wznowionymi editions of books this lady. bought only two - "Sunshine" and "Cat's Mum." Today I regret that only two. recently borrowed "Golden thread" of that author. population of great britain Elka I liked. Though for being able to show claws. And unfortunately, there is little in the library of books this lady . 1920 - 1930 Kornel Makuszyński. With the twenties came the book "The Two Who Stole the Moon." book - strangely enough - I liked.'ve read also about the monkey Fiki-Miki ("wise be great art, but good - yet more "- it rains there such sentence), and" population of great britain Girl with a wet head. " Time for other books by this author, for example. "Folly Miss Eve," or "Argument About Basia". Shame, I do not know. 1930 - 1940 Mery here gave "The Passion of Life" population of great britain I.Stone, of "Gone with the Wind 'just mentioned. For me, however, this book beats the other on his head. Let me quote another blogger and say that "Gone with the Wind" surpasses almost everything population of great britain I read. This is probably the book I'd take to a desert island - although I hope I could go there with a sizeable bookcase. This is weird. I do not like romances, I do not read Harlequinów and "Gone with the Wind" conquered my heart. ! 937 is also the date of the release of "The Hobbit". JRR Tolkien. "The Hobbit" read, "The Lord of the Rings" is a great remorse. One missed approach. I read two books, "The Return of the King" is not started. I just love it "Daszeńka, or life puppy" Karel Čapek.
1940 - 1950 "The Children of Noisy Village" by Astrid Lindgren. The first Swedish edition took place in 1947. To this day I like to go back to the book. Today, this is not brought up children. These children did not have a TV, living in a godforsaken hole, and how great a blast! This is probably my favorite book Astrid. Until recently, the only one that I read. But I decided to catch up and read the other books Astrid. And catching up. Recently I read three books "Rasmus and ..." The years 1950 - 1956 is also the date of the release of "The Chronicles of Narnia". Great series, I regret that I waited so long of reading. Cycle read as an adult, even though as a child often I took up a book "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe". I do not know why then do not read books! 1950 - 1960 John Grabowski and "Puch cat the cats". Ksiuążka was released after the death of the author. It's weird, but I like the book "Corning, the guests". population of great britain Unruly Puch also loved. I cried when I was lost my copy. But a year ago in Basia presented me his copy. Thank you Basia !!! 1960 - 1970 "Ear of herring". Release Date - 1964 The book describes the coexistence of several families living in one apartment in the townhouse destroyed by the war. Each family is waiting for housing allocation. And because there are so many personalities, so many people and animals - it must be interesting. I really like the book Hanna Ożogowskiej, very large impression made on me "The secret of green seal". This is probably the first book of this author that I read. "Head for transistors", "For a minute first love" - these do not fit chronologically here. But a beautiful book of my youth, although describing the times when I was not even born. And also: Irena Jurgielewiczowa and "The stranger". My favorite reading population of great britain :) 1970 - 1980 "Sixth stave" and "Liar" Margaret Musierowicz. The fly seventies, the first volumes Jeżycjady. I do not remember when I first came into contact with the family Borejko. Heroes novels grow, and I along with them. With foreign writers want to mention about James Herriocie. I wrote about him a few times on the blog. Actually, this is not a writer, just a vet who wrote some great books. I would recommend them to anyone, especially veterinarians. population of great britain 1980 - 1990 Dorothy Terakowska. I liked her book. Well, maybe not all. The least liked "Loneliness of the gods" and "In population of great britain the Land of Kota" But, "Mr. Grymsa Mirror" (1985) is a bar

No comments:

Post a Comment