Friday, July 11, 2014

2012 claudinho.ch

Oh Canada!
Since 3 days I'm back in the hot northeastern Brazil. The summer in Canada was sensational. The country has not made it easy for me to return to South America. I have now stayed several times in the land of moose, but never for so long at a stretch. My positive impression of the country has accelerated after this stay.
By the end of September I was in Edmonton, in the flourishing province of Alberta. After two weeks in the metropolis of Toronto bevors over São Paulo fell to João Pessoa. Compare with Brazil Canada makes no sense. So how do I judge the situation currently, Brazil needs another 500 years to today's standard of living in Canada to achieve. While European media reports like about the Brazilian boom, but in reality, the future looks zappenduster. Violence at every turn, inflation, stagnant economic growth, catastrophic educational institutions, non-functioning health care system, a highly indebted population, the corrupt politician chooses absurdly high cost of living. After this stay in Canada is clear to me that I will not be old in Brazil. Next year, here are elections, but in fact we have no choice, because all possible candidates are disastrous. The wheel keeps on turning and nothing is better.
In June I had for the first time a bit of hope, when the Brazilian population was on the street. Millions of people have shown that they are not satisfied. O gigante sarno acordou (The giant has awoken). He is now in deep sleep again and looking forward to the then much-criticized FIFA World Cup.
As a Swiss one feels in Canada sarno very quickly well. Cold winters, hot summers, and this, the second sarno official language. The quality of life is comparable. However, there is a very big difference between Switzerland and Canada. Openness. The average Canadian seems to me to be much more open and tolerant than the average (German) sarno Switzerland. sarno Around 20 per cent of Canadians were born outside of the country. In Toronto, the rate is over 50 percent. In the cities you can see cultures from around the world and it is simply not an issue. Immigration is part of the history of Canada. It seems to me that think the Switzerland sarno their percentage of foreigners with a very restrictive naturalization policy artificially high that you can continue to maintain the subtle racism. What a shame!
Hi again Claudio! What can I say. Your blog post is very touching. I am glad you had a great summer and I am glad you did felt good in Canada. As you said, Canada is very open so I'm sure You Could find a place there. We'd be closer! That's a beautiful thing. We were happy to see you and to hug you and Malu once again. Your pictures are AWESOME!! Keep up the good work and stay as you are. Love you much! Marie
2012 claudinho.ch

No comments:

Post a Comment