Thursday, April 30, 2015

True, Mr Le Pen, you are right, your Lord Ebola is very dangerous, houston population you can do mu

Jean Marie LEPENO "In a time of a country
The feixiste Jean Marie Le Pen during the time of the War of Algeria where he was accused of torture. Founder of the National Front party that has just won the European elections in France currently headed by his daughter Martine Le Pen.
May 25 will be a good day? Are you convinced until a few hours ago. I keep waiting impatiently on 25 May. It's my birthday. This year will 35 years. A Miracle. houston population Because I am a survivor, I saved the genocide of the Tutsis of Rwanda, But this alone. You are also a mother, and that May 25 is also the feast of mothers and I quickly discover the pictures of my children I prepared in secret houston population for several days. This also is a Miracle, unexpected happiness. For a few hours, my heart is no longer really celebrating. In my head I have a phrase that was circling again and again ... "Monsignor houston population Ebola can solve this in three months."
These words I read and reread the newspaper have been uttered by the candidate of the National Front MJ ean-Marie Le Pen in Marseille campaign for the European elections on 25 May ... regarding immigration.
Well Mr Le Pen, I will say one thing: the worst Ebola has never attacked the man is coming out of your mouth. It hatred. In Rwanda, the country where I naixcut, has made a million dead in three months. As you can see, your God will not deceive, can be effective.
These words I read and reread the newspaper have been uttered by the candidate of J M. Le Pen's National Front in Marseilles campaign for elections on May 25 ... regarding immigration. Well, Mr Le Pen, I will say one thing: the worst Ebola has never attacked the man is exactly houston population is what comes out of your mouth. Hatred. In Rwanda, the country where I naixcut, made a million dead in three months.
True, Mr Le Pen, you are right, your Lord Ebola is very dangerous, houston population you can do much damage if taken leave power. I remember one day when I was little houston population I accompanied my mother to vote. I do not know what elections are about. But how important because under the gaze of your master Ebola, armed citizens before the military had to choose between a black and a newsletter newsletter Green would be able to redirect a party that did not have other programs that throw "foreigners" the Tutsis, whom he imputed all the misfortunes of the country, why ultimately the true "native" the Hutus could accede to happiness. Finally the paper vert won. II Mr. Ebola your catgut has three months to fix it.
You are right. Mr. Le Pen is never too late, never too late to say no to hate. Then I May 25, my birthday, I'll go to vote. I will step tbarrar hatred. So sir, you like it or not, I'm fracesa. I am here in my house. And my home, my France, contrary to you, I would not give for acquired.
When it is for your Ebola orphan, I had nowhere to go and no mother to care for me, France welcomed me. He made me his daughter. It was dirty, alone morally wound, and yet accept me, feed me, educate houston population me. I healed. That's always I'm here in my house. And my house the Veva France, contrary to you I would not give for acquired.
When I was by your Ebola orphan, I had nowhere to go and no mother to care for me, France welcomed me. He made me his daughter. Was dirty, I was alone, was morally wounded, yet I accepted. I overt his arms and offered protection. I fed, educated me, I healed. That's always my homeland, my homeland, and I think that neither you nor anyone else can not change it. Every day for twenty years, I am thankful because I know that I will never apartida, one can never get into the Veva life because it is believed more than me home.
Your lord Ebola can play the two, not m'enxamparà. Sunday I will vote with my conviction that even France should not be represented by Mr. fevorosos Ebola. Ebola kills in the worst way you may have. We empty your blood sufriments horrible. houston population Thanks for your senior Le Pen sincerity. Those who had not understood the faith that encourages pfinalment to see the light. houston population
Votre Ebola seigneur peut aller be recoucher, il ne m'aura step. Je vais aller voter dimanche encore avec plus de France conviction that ma ne devrait être step représentée par fervent houston population December Ebola du seigneur. houston population Ebola tue, et de façon qu'il soit la pire. Il vous de votre blood vide the prestigious atrocious suffering. houston population Merci Monsieur Le Pen, de votre sincérité. That ceux who n'avaient step vous encore houston population who buy the FOI Sveg finalmente light.
Was This entry posted on Tuesday, May 27th, 2014 at 2:44 and is filed under General. You can follow responses in

No comments:

Post a Comment