Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The breakfast is a good start of the pilgrims was still asleep, so I left the albergue almost the f


Heat of the night I did not sleep too well. A lot of tossing and turning, as a result, the sleeping bag jópárszor demographics definition rámtekeredett, and this also made it uncomfortable to sleep. Not exactly fresh in the morning I started to pursue the Way.
The breakfast is a good start of the pilgrims was still asleep, so I left the albergue almost the first; I walked alone for a long time. First Ledigosban I stopped at a cafe con Lechera, of course croissants consumed together. A bar with a woman around the age of 50 pilgrims drank his coffee, while the foot is trying demographics definition to átkötözni, demographics definition rather he got out of the water blisters. I called in English; After a few sentences turned out to live in Australia, but originates from Hungary. In a test I switched to Hungarian, and to my surprise a whole lot, too small accent answered. If we add that, as said, since the age of 15 living outside, it's beautiful. Continued during the way and talked about everything together in one piece. Terradillosnál he also took a break, átkötözte your feet again, so here 'Buen Camino' demographics definition We want each other, and I continued demographics definition the Way. Unfortunately, the time was not very good, where the rain fell, where screened, where the abandoned, so I can not put the raincoat. So I reached near Sahagun. Before the city a major clearing stood an old stone bridge, the other side is a beautiful stone-built church. Moving kőoszlopból consisted of two carved holy figures, led on the path between them to Sahagun. I thought it was not going to stay in town, just stop by for lunch, spending as much time as I look, and I will move Bercianos Caminoig del Real, and stayed in there. So I followed demographics definition the road yellow arrows in the city, I tried to get out, but I have not. Across the street, a bar, I saw, I came here to eat. One small table in front of the bar sat three pilgrimage; two girls and a boy of about 25 around 30. The guy was a friend when I got closer, you recognize Gabriel, the Italian demographics definition pilgrims, whom he had met Castrojeriz. I sat down at the table, and in the meantime, while I checked-bocadillosomat mutually told to whom we plan for the day. Invited me to come along, they kept Raneroba El Burgo. I wondered. After Bercianos's 5-6 kilometers long enough runs for the day, although I have had this, since I was on the way. They are of course not Calzadillából started that day, but approx. 8-10 km in after them so the day was not as remote as me. Finally, I agreed: let's go! So the four of us started on. The girls, apparently, Americans demographics definition from somewhere beside Philadelphia, one of Olivia, the other listened Niko name. Different pace, sometimes behind each other down, but walked together. We had to stop to rest after an overpass on the increase because Nikon - presumably the load - the nose started to bleed. We waited until it stops, and we left a little more subdued pace. Thus, we achieved Bercianos Caminoig del Real, where we stopped at a bar and a glass of beer or. In addition to a cigarette rested at all, then we walked further towards Burgo Ranero. The girls did not want to chance demographics definition that there will be space for El Burgo of alberguekben, so phoned around them. For once did well. It turns out that there is only one place magánalbergueben there, and there was only four. This hole is occupied, the albergue - then I could - a caretaker for a new phone when we reach the settlement, saying it is difficult to find the Albergue. In a little surprised, all the way to the albergue in general tend to be in the way, but I just shrugged my shoulders. Then came all the way from the first and last allergies. Trüszköltem several minutes, runny nose, wept. The trüszkölés stopped later, but by then my eyes were red and my nose was. So for us to El Burgo Raneroba. The girls are drawn to the albergue and have been choose to stay where we are come out to us by car. Here we looked big, but I was curious to see what comes out of this. After a while, a car appeared, including a bespectacled chap who motioned for us to go. When we got there, only opened the trunk, demographics definition got out either, but I was already tired to think about this. We packed our rucksacks, and the others walked the remaining couple of hundred meters, I got in the car. Here you fell down, why not got out of the man. He was paralyzed from the waist down, the car can be manually operated gas. We sincerely demographics definition moved by the helpfulness of. Before the albergue exactly 30cm odakészített stopped beside the wheelchair, the only body movement through himself into the chair, demographics definition and begurította herself while I took the backpacks into the house. Not long until the others arrived. We paid the already very cheap non-cancellable accommodation fee of 10. Looking around the house but did not seem to amount to robbery. Very nicely furnished and belterű house was. It became clear that the trustee is resident in the house at the same time. Because of spoken demographics definition English

No comments:

Post a Comment