Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Rhode Island, the smallest state in America, as area and population, with less than one million inh


Rhode Island, the smallest state in America, as area and population, with less than one million inhabitants, place in a land that the story absolutely enchanting landscapes where Ocen waters bathe the stones that apparently touched her way to infinity .
State Capital Providence ... is a cozy little town, very clean, civilized population of massachusetts people, with beautiful buildings and a river that bears his name and that crosses right through population of massachusetts the center. There's Water, a designer has designed some buildings floating baskets, in which sometimes evening of music in an atmosphere more romantic than modern burn lemmas Giving a unique show, nice people population of massachusetts wishing that I admire fieasezati on special steps plastic or plambandu along the water, in stores, or on the terraces restaurnatelor that invites you with culinary goodies, or strolling population of massachusetts through the gondola focurii it reminiscent of Venice, with all Italian mean .
May 31, 2010 at 9:19 pm
Mihaela ... a tie between romantic and beautiful?? to povidence was indeed very beautiful and very romantic ... but ... life romance often is considered weakness ... not so nice ...
interesting point of view ... with ... "weakness not kill" ... I even would like to retract my romance ... but ... fail ... I tried several times ... so ... I got used to it ... that's ...
Nice ... I do not expect to see so many people population of massachusetts there ... they thought. locals are used to show .... is scheduled at least once every two weeks feicare ... but ... it was just a lot of people ... and somewhere beyond the water was a band singing .. preparing admosfera ... I will definitely go there again ...
Deea ... yeah ... and for me it was something new ... which excited me ... so ... can not wait to repeat the experience and to give me more time for it ... meaning to ... remain until fires are extinguished ...
A colleague suggested me to go this wee in rhode isl, but I had made other plans, so I postponed ptr. another wee. I hear it's nice there, about 3 hours drive though. Beautiful your description, another reason to want to go there! I kiss you fondly
hi ... see the disadvantage plans ... maybe we met on the river ... do not miss the place ... I liked f me much ... and ... is also a mall right there ... so ... before shots ... you can do in the ...
Oovi, do not you ever miss your plaster is falling behind the gray blocks ... the holes where you drive ... so ... sometimes, you include nostalgia?? Just kidding. I've never asked you dream you find oversea. It's more light and color in everything ... but the people surrounding you? How are people Oovi? There are sometimes too quick and too familiar with what they have seen and already know ... that you can also have the ability to rediscover mirage? There are not carried away by rapids and forget to live images of things whose presence are used? Far too ordinary?
camelia ... just said in a post a while ago ... like ... a visit to Bucharest population of massachusetts ... I saw an ad that we avoid, we give pedestrians to step on the sidewalk ... it is possible to fall plaster on the building ... if I am not mistaken was even a theater building ... honestly ... I did not have much hope when I came here ... but I started dreaming and time brought impinirii ... the most beautiful population of massachusetts ... so ... civilized living ... and then there are others ... people are spotted ... I think ... at ny is the wide variety of nations ... I think it would be an ethnic group that does not have a representative ... but ... important is not the entire population of the city ... but the world in which you spin you ... and ... I people living with beautiful soul ... yeah ... I am so many who work hard and have no time to enjoy ... like living in an inertial ... somehow I managed to do that .. generally working about 37 hours a week ... plus about another 10 on the way to work ... are people-who end up working more than 60 hours plus the way to work ... work week is 40 hours here ... obviously ... plus way ...
And OOvi, I like to see pictures on your blog, but I would ask you to write something about you, about your connections all seemed important ... if you miss ... and what do you do when you miss ! Welcome.
connections in each photo ... I find myself ... because they are behind the camera ... and each picture has the resonance of my heart, for a look through my eyes full of feelings ... something important population of massachusetts day ... from

No comments:

Post a Comment