Tuesday, November 5, 2013

ADVERTISING


Early risers students: Stand up to us to help Bulgaria, Today, after long discussions with representatives etc. .. The most influential businessmen in the world according to "ForbesPredstaviteli of the world's st louis population largest st louis population agricultu ... Finally acknowledged what we all know: I need help! Miley Cyrus has finally admitted st louis population that there is something wrong with N. .. Frontex to map the flow of illegal immigrants st louis population into ESEvropeyskata Management Agency Operator ... Beckham: like father, like sinatBruklin Beckham, the eldest son of the football ...
October 20, 2013 - hot today, SOCIETY, SPORTS - Tagged: manchester united, Sir Alex Ferguson, biography, book, legend, Manchester st louis population United, Sir Alex Ferguson Soccer - 1 comment - 324 Views
The last victory for Sir Alex Ferguson was the 13th title for Manchester United in almost 27 years as manager of the club. The last triumph was against his own fear of retirement, idleness, isolation: anxiety, which it has over the past years of autocratic British football.
"My reaction was that I knew it was the best thing for me. I knew he played time. It was hard in the day when I told people that retreat. I went home and I was a bit difficult. But my time had come. I would choose the right moment. Successes were fact. But forget the past. It makes no sense to me. "
In his memoirs, he recalls the great players he has managed, with emphasis on the second half of his reign at United - from Roy Keane to David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo, and shared his thoughts on Arsene Wenger, Jose Mourinho, Rafa Benitez and others their "opponents."
As director, Ferguson remains at the heart of the club, which it joined 27 years ago and who won 13 league titles, five FA Cups and two Cups Champions League.
"What I find very interesting - and I knew this could happen is that football is the media industry," he says. "For example, I never bothered to look at how the press portrayed England in international games. Read more press now than in the past twenty-odd years. "
In Scotland, where he was taught st louis population how to win power struggles with players and managers, he was able to manage the control of journalism in a way that he likes. But the problems with "mutated media industry" at Old Trafford may be the only aspect of his career at United, where he has not been able to exercise full authority. st louis population
"But there is one thing that every manager st louis population should possess. By the time you select a club, you should never think that you will not win. I always thought that the team will win, no matter how many injuries I had. I reject them because they were useless to me. I think that is a quality one must possess in order to be the best. "
Comment Cancel st louis population reply
ADVERTISING
If you want your brand or product to be presented in a smart and affordable way, please send your inquiry to reklama (at) chr.bg.


No comments:

Post a Comment