Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The waterfall Horseshoe (Horseshoe) is the largest of the three Niagara Falls and is a jump of 50 m


These past few days have been so focused on the little time I have left to return home that had practically taken the best of this trip is over. However, today I experienced one of the most spectacular stages around the world with my bike. We called this image?
Around noon I arrived at Peace Bridge, last of us wiki the Peace Bridge between Buffalo, in upstate New York in the United States of America, and Fort Erie, in the province of Ontario, Canada. The procedure was very fast border and then I crossed the bridge to the point where the waters of Lake Erie, which has accompanied me throughout the four stages, the Niagara River to flow discharged into the lake Ontario.
The first thing I see sudden Canada was a sign limiting speed in kilometers per hour. Even had a conversion chart: 50 km / h = 30 mph. The bad news is that I will return to ride 100 miles a day instead of only 62 miles.
I heeded the advice I gave Deb and Hob, tandem partner I met yesterday, and I have always followed the Niagara Parkway, the road that runs along the river from Erie to Ontario . If ever I meet someone who intends to ride through this area, as they'll be so insistent, even threatening, because it really was worth it.
Throughout the day I have seen many cyclists (without panniers) going up and down. One, Greg, has accompanied me for a while, I was telling stories of the area and then invited me to lunch. last of us wiki For months somebody spontaneously invited me to eat, and for giving last of us wiki me happened during the first hour I am in a new country, of course last of us wiki I will leave fond memories. last of us wiki
Greg also offered me to keep me at home and asked me if I had a driving license if I wanted to take the car for a tour of the area. Unfortunately, if you wanted to be in Toronto tomorrow at 17 am, as I stayed with Mauro and Eleonor ("Who are they, who are they?") Had rejected this offer so tempting. So, after the meal, Greg has been with me until we spotted the fog emanating from the falls and we fired. Again alone, I have come to the viewpoint of Table Rock and watched for the first time one of the most famous wonders of our planet. last of us wiki
The waterfall Horseshoe (Horseshoe) is the largest of the three Niagara Falls and is a jump of 50 meters free fall as mitjalluna. Water rushes Niagara gorge rising dense cold clouds well. A few hundred meters further down there are two waterfalls American singer, American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls (waterfall Bridal Veil), somewhat smaller.
After enjoying the show the show continued last of us wiki downstream a path for pedestrians and bicycles surrounded by conifers, pines, oaks and maples greens, yellow, orange and red as illustrating last of us wiki the Canadian flag. So I have come to the picturesque town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, where the river ends in Ontario. This former British base, founded in 1781, has an old historic buildings and equipped with a very relaxed atmosphere, everything cute. For the first time in a long time I have seen Japanese tourists.
To finish the stage I followed the road to St. Catharines between vineyards and fruit trees. The only unpleasant part of the day has come to an end, when I saw an animal on the road and crushed me to see if I noticed it was a squirrel, a beaver, last of us wiki a skunk ... It was a black cat, and just when I passed by his side suffered a spasm of pain. Although brain was half lying on the asphalt still was not dead at all. I think that all animals have the same value, but see the pain so I could not help thinking about the hundreds of cyclists die each year on the road. Please seriously brakes a bit, a few seconds are worth more than a lifetime.
Finally, I want to again thank all the messages that you left the post before yesterday. We lose prizes more often to see if we give more feedback! See you tomorrow, a hug!
"Annie Edison Taylor (1838-1921), the first person to survive going over Niagara Falls in a barrel. She did it in 1901 becaus she needed money, to after doing it and said she would not recommend it to anyone! "
Cris says:
Glorious day at IguaƧu, the Victoria americo.canadenques! Creeping with many awards I also lose! What a shame that there are no similar parkways in the Mediterranean. When you arrive so you will not be alone! But the tip of the living eye, eye packs door mirror, right? Out superstitions, black jack certainly not take away ... Reply
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = "& q

No comments:

Post a Comment